- Ask for a certificate at xsd@abrumet xds@abrumet.Be (see Certificates for more information)
- Send your callback URI for the bearer token to Filoretta.velica@abrumet.Be
- Connect to the correct endpoint, this depends on the transaction you wish to use. (See Provide endpoints, Retrieve endpoints, Query endpoints, Audit endpoints)
- Use the WSDL for your SOAP setup (See the Brusafe+ soapui or https://github.com/oehf/ipf/tree/master/commons/ihe/xds/src/main/resources/wsdl for WSDL files of each transaction)
- Make sure you implement the Audit Trail (ITI-20) transaction for each transaction you execute.
- Ask for acces to gitlab.com (restricted acces) with open source connectors (send your username to xds@abrumet.Be)